Sometimes God has to block your path with something to get your attention. And sometimes all it takes is a gentle nudge. I got a thump in the ear yesterday on my way home from work – courtesy of Alabama. I'm in a hurry to get things done Oh I rush and rush until life's [...]
Archive | September, 2008
What a week! Colt is growing so fast — and changing so much everyday. This week he weighed in at just over 14 pounds, and I've noticed that several pairs of his pants that fit fine a few weeks ago are suddenly too short! We have been marveling at the level of energy he manages [...]
That's right – as of yesterday Jeff and I have been married for 2 years. This last year has been memorable for so many reasons and I don't think either of us knew we'd be upholding our "for better or for worse" vow so soon into things — but such is life and I wouldn't [...]
Everyone survived our first week of the new routine — Mom going back to work, Colt going to daycare, and all the dropping-off, picking-up, bag-packing, goodbye-kiss-blowing, and tear-drying that comes with it. We are still getting used to things – especially the mornings – but we are getting there. Surely we'll be used to this [...]
Wow. I can hardly believe Labor Day has come and gone and we're almost a week into September. And that Colt is 11 weeks old! This week we ventured back into the 'real world' with my return to work and Colt's first day of daycare. I am only working part-time this week as we all [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: Amanda! Me too! Your family has been so special to...
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...