In honor of this double-digit occasion, I thought I’d try out a video post. Let me know what you think. Videos will continue to get more exciting as Colt learns new "tricks" — for now he’s getting pretty good at grinning and laughing! We are still recovering from our trip south last week, and gearing [...]
Archive | August, 2008
As promised – First and foremost, at the risk of jinxing us, I would like to announce that I got 7 (consecutive!) hours of sleep last night for the first time since June 18! That’s right friends – Colt slept through the night. He actually slept 8 hours – but Jeff and I woke up [...]
I’ve noticed that as people get older – the description of their age is less and less specific. You hear about babies being 6 minutes or 3 hours old, then 2 days old, then it’s weeks – until about 8 weeks, then you get to count months for a while – probably until 24 months, [...]
Yes, bottle feeding is coming along nicely. There is still the occasional wrestling match – but Colt’s figured out that eating from a bottle doesn’t HAVE to be torture and he’s decided to comply – most of the time. It’s really put him on a more reliable schedule – which is nice. And I don’t [...]
Smiling! Laughing, really. I think God knew what he was doing when he decided when babies would smile. It just so happens to be about the time they start crying real tears. While I am learning to handle the tears — the smiles are making up for it! 7 weeks! This week has been a [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...