Right after Colt was born, Nancy told me that 6 weeks was the magical time in a new Mom’s life that things seem to settle into a routine and she’s no longer the completely-clueless-crazy-person-with-the-new-baby — rather she’s starting to feel "normal" and a little more in control of things. I’ve really felt that the last […]
Archive | July, 2008
So, this may seem out of character ? but I am absolutely obsessed with a mildly obscure reality show called ?So You Think You Can Dance??. I stumbled upon it a few years ago (yes, it has enjoyed several seasons now) and I fell in love. It?s a lot like American Idol ? except with […]
Well here it is — 9:56 p.m. — and I am finally sitting down to write my weekly Colt Report. He started smiling some this week – but I haven’t been able to get a picture yet. I hope he is smiling a lot more by this time next week and I can get a […]
Another exciting week in the life of Baby Hood! Though I couldn’t quite get my act together to have Colt participate in Cow Appreciation Day last weekend at Chick-fil-A, we did have a good week. I know I’ve mentioned before that our backyard is like our own personal Wild Kingdom. This week was no different. […]
She was starin’ out the window of their SUVComplainin’, sayin’ "I can’t wait to turn 18"She said "I’ll make my own money, and I’ll make my own rules"Mamma put the car in park out there in front of the schoolThen she kissed her head and said "I was just like you" You’re gonna miss thisYou’re […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...