Right after Colt was born, Nancy told me that 6 weeks was the magical time in a new Mom’s life that things seem to settle into a routine and she’s no longer the completely-clueless-crazy-person-with-the-new-baby — rather she’s starting to feel "normal" and a little more in control of things. I’ve really felt that the last [...]
Archive | July, 2008
So, this may seem out of character ? but I am absolutely obsessed with a mildly obscure reality show called ?So You Think You Can Dance??. I stumbled upon it a few years ago (yes, it has enjoyed several seasons now) and I fell in love. It?s a lot like American Idol ? except with [...]
Well here it is — 9:56 p.m. — and I am finally sitting down to write my weekly Colt Report. He started smiling some this week – but I haven’t been able to get a picture yet. I hope he is smiling a lot more by this time next week and I can get a [...]
Another exciting week in the life of Baby Hood! Though I couldn’t quite get my act together to have Colt participate in Cow Appreciation Day last weekend at Chick-fil-A, we did have a good week. I know I’ve mentioned before that our backyard is like our own personal Wild Kingdom. This week was no different. [...]
She was starin’ out the window of their SUVComplainin’, sayin’ "I can’t wait to turn 18"She said "I’ll make my own money, and I’ll make my own rules"Mamma put the car in park out there in front of the schoolThen she kissed her head and said "I was just like you" You’re gonna miss thisYou’re [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...