Dear Bill, I understand I have you to thank for inadvertently informing my husband of the existence and accessibility of the "Sports and Information Tier" of cable channels. We were barely scraping by with only three devoted Sports channels, their HD equivalents, and the frequently aired sports programming on network television. Now, (while we are […]
Archive | June, 2008
It?s hard to believe he?s been here a whole week already! It?s been very exciting ? and I know everyone is anxious for updates on the little guy. We got home late Thursday night after we endured what we gather was one of the more pleasant Labor and Delivery experiences EVER. As Frank and Sarah […]
Colt misses Grandma and Grandpa Martin – they had to get home for Grandma’s surgery, but we hope they come back soon!
Colt Edmund. Born Wednesday, 18 June at 3:06 pm. 6lbs 6 oz. 19 3/4 inches.
I’ve probably mentioned before that I have never considered myself a "cool kid". And I’m ok with that. I spent weekends in high school playing bassoon and xylophone in the band and traveling the state performing in drama tournaments — instead of… whatever it is that cool kids do. But today! Today I joined the […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...