Dear Bill, I understand I have you to thank for inadvertently informing my husband of the existence and accessibility of the "Sports and Information Tier" of cable channels. We were barely scraping by with only three devoted Sports channels, their HD equivalents, and the frequently aired sports programming on network television. Now, (while we are […]
Archive | June, 2008
It?s hard to believe he?s been here a whole week already! It?s been very exciting ? and I know everyone is anxious for updates on the little guy. We got home late Thursday night after we endured what we gather was one of the more pleasant Labor and Delivery experiences EVER. As Frank and Sarah […]
Colt misses Grandma and Grandpa Martin – they had to get home for Grandma’s surgery, but we hope they come back soon!
Colt Edmund. Born Wednesday, 18 June at 3:06 pm. 6lbs 6 oz. 19 3/4 inches.
I’ve probably mentioned before that I have never considered myself a "cool kid". And I’m ok with that. I spent weekends in high school playing bassoon and xylophone in the band and traveling the state performing in drama tournaments — instead of… whatever it is that cool kids do. But today! Today I joined the […]
- Still my favorite smile November 23, 2014
- Pumpkins and Pioneering | Halloween 2014 November 12, 2014
- A Chicken Story October 28, 2014
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007