If you haven’t been following Laura’s African adventures, you should definitely check it out. If nothing else, it’s fascinating to me the differences in cultures. We don’t eat chicken feet for dinner, for example… One such American cultural point-of-interest struck me this weekend while we sat in the crowded theatre waiting for Indiana [...]
Archive | May, 2008
There are 3 parts to this update – as I realize it’s been “forever” since I’ve posted an update. If anyone is still out there… and still reading… enjoy! 1. Bump is officially fully cooked! We are 37 weeks and counting – and are open to any and all suggestions/secrets/old-wive’s-tales for “naturally” inducing labor. Bring [...]
For those of you out-of-towners, Northwest Arkansas recently acquired a minor league baseball team – The Northwest Arkansas Naturals (formerly the Wichita Wranglers) – a AA farm team for the Kansas City Royals. We play in the same league as San Antonio’s team – The San Antonio Missions! Anyway. They played their first game here [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...