If you haven’t been following Laura’s African adventures, you should definitely check it out. If nothing else, it’s fascinating to me the differences in cultures. We don’t eat chicken feet for dinner, for example… One such American cultural point-of-interest struck me this weekend while we sat in the crowded theatre waiting for Indiana […]
Archive | May, 2008
There are 3 parts to this update – as I realize it’s been “forever” since I’ve posted an update. If anyone is still out there… and still reading… enjoy! 1. Bump is officially fully cooked! We are 37 weeks and counting – and are open to any and all suggestions/secrets/old-wive’s-tales for “naturally” inducing labor. Bring […]
For those of you out-of-towners, Northwest Arkansas recently acquired a minor league baseball team – The Northwest Arkansas Naturals (formerly the Wichita Wranglers) – a AA farm team for the Kansas City Royals. We play in the same league as San Antonio’s team – The San Antonio Missions! Anyway. They played their first game here […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...