So unless you’re Laura and you live under a rock — you’ve heard that the government is implementing an “Economic Stimulus Package” over the next several months — attempting to give us all a little extra gas money this summer. And you’ve inevitably seen this: And maybe even a few of you [...]
Archive | April, 2008
… and every 30 seconds during the ceremony… Jeff and I went to a wedding this weekend for a friend we both know from school and otherwise. Some of Kyle’s extended family is from Smackover – and good friends with Jeff, and Kyle and I went to college together. So anyway – Kyle and Stephanie [...]
I am trying hard to convince myself that it is due to the shirt I’m wearing today – but so far it’s not working. 3 separate people have made comments today about how big my belly is getting. Thank God they have been polite and limited their comments to the belly… According to the 33-week [...]
It’s raining. Pretty hard. Like it’s dark outside – at 11am. What a downer. I am trying to decide what to do for lunch – since I left my umbrella in the car like an idiot. Do I brave the rain to get to the car to drive in the rain with my sub-par windshield [...]
I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to update you on our fabulous weekend! It was quite a time, celebrating: Laura’s Birthday Baby Showers (plural!) - YES we had TWO baby showers and a birthday party- all in 24 hours! Laura passed her boards Laura’s Bon Voyage to Africa Family in town to help us prepare for [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...