So unless you’re Laura and you live under a rock — you’ve heard that the government is implementing an “Economic Stimulus Package” over the next several months — attempting to give us all a little extra gas money this summer. And you’ve inevitably seen this: And maybe even a few of you […]
Archive | April, 2008
… and every 30 seconds during the ceremony… Jeff and I went to a wedding this weekend for a friend we both know from school and otherwise. Some of Kyle’s extended family is from Smackover – and good friends with Jeff, and Kyle and I went to college together. So anyway – Kyle and Stephanie […]
I am trying hard to convince myself that it is due to the shirt I’m wearing today – but so far it’s not working. 3 separate people have made comments today about how big my belly is getting. Thank God they have been polite and limited their comments to the belly… According to the 33-week […]
It’s raining. Pretty hard. Like it’s dark outside – at 11am. What a downer. I am trying to decide what to do for lunch – since I left my umbrella in the car like an idiot. Do I brave the rain to get to the car to drive in the rain with my sub-par windshield […]
I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to update you on our fabulous weekend! It was quite a time, celebrating: Laura’s Birthday Baby Showers (plural!) - YES we had TWO baby showers and a birthday party- all in 24 hours! Laura passed her boards Laura’s Bon Voyage to Africa Family in town to help us prepare for […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...