It’s been a slow news week. Here’s a sampling of NW Arkansas grammar for your entertainment – Sign welcoming patrons into Tony C’s (formerly Fuzzy’s) on Garland in Fayetteville. This one is perhaps the saddest. This was hanging in the window of the hair salon at […]
Archive | March, 2008
…that does not belong to me. A coworker of mine talked tricked me into watching her little boy, John Michael, for 30 minutes this afternoon. So I had a playdate. And we played tic-tac-toe… on a grid of approximately 20 squares… with Ds and “Balloons” instead of Xs and Os… When he was thirsty, he […]
According to my books – and my weekly email update from BabyCenter.com – today is 28 weeks and officially the 3rd trimester! The weeks seem to be flying by – it’s crazy. Exciting, yes. But all the 3rd trimester really means is that I can’t tie my own shoes anymore… Nah, I’m excited. In […]
Here are a few you can cross off your list– 10 Worst Baby Names of 2007 What were these parents thinking? The Nest Baby Editors People like to get creative when it comes to selecting the perfect name for their new arrivals. But in the quest to be unique, some kids get stuck with monikers […]
I am losing my mind. Really. About a month ago – before we moved – I ordered a few things from OldNavy.com. They came in the mail, and 2 of the 3 shirts I ordered, didn’t fit. So after learning the lesson ‘maternity shirts that button up the middle don’t fit me correctly’ the hard […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...