It’s been a slow news week. Here’s a sampling of NW Arkansas grammar for your entertainment – Sign welcoming patrons into Tony C’s (formerly Fuzzy’s) on Garland in Fayetteville. This one is perhaps the saddest. This was hanging in the window of the hair salon at [...]
Archive | March, 2008
…that does not belong to me. A coworker of mine talked tricked me into watching her little boy, John Michael, for 30 minutes this afternoon. So I had a playdate. And we played tic-tac-toe… on a grid of approximately 20 squares… with Ds and “Balloons” instead of Xs and Os… When he was thirsty, he [...]
According to my books – and my weekly email update from BabyCenter.com – today is 28 weeks and officially the 3rd trimester! The weeks seem to be flying by – it’s crazy. Exciting, yes. But all the 3rd trimester really means is that I can’t tie my own shoes anymore… Nah, I’m excited. In [...]
Here are a few you can cross off your list– 10 Worst Baby Names of 2007 What were these parents thinking? The Nest Baby Editors People like to get creative when it comes to selecting the perfect name for their new arrivals. But in the quest to be unique, some kids get stuck with monikers [...]
I am losing my mind. Really. About a month ago – before we moved – I ordered a few things from OldNavy.com. They came in the mail, and 2 of the 3 shirts I ordered, didn’t fit. So after learning the lesson ‘maternity shirts that button up the middle don’t fit me correctly’ the hard [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...