I’m a little disappointed that my cleverness was unappreciated in my last post… So we were at Sam’s last night eating supper. From Sam’s Cafe you can see most of the store and I happened to glance over to several aisles on the far side of the store. Nothing exciting, right? But one in […]
Archive | February, 2008
Lately, I have paid a lot more attention to people’s names. I think it’s fascinating just how much a name can predetermine your fate in life. For example, do you know any Supreme Court Justices named Britney or Joaquin? Do you know any pop stars named Wilbur? How about school teachers named Juice? Once it […]
This morning I was quite hungry and we are out of both Poptarts AND Granola Bars at home – so I decided to stop through Chick-fil-A on my way to work. It’s strategically placed between home and my office – and really between anywhere and my office – so it is easily my most favorite […]
Holidays are usually the times that make me thank myself for keeping a blog. I absolutely love looking back and reading what I was doing on this date a year ago ? or two years ago. I love the photos, I love the comments, and I love that I have this written (though public) record […]
Innocent Postal Worker: Does your package contain any hazardous materials, flammable liquids, yada yada? Crazy Lady: No, (in a whisper loud enough to wake the dead) it’s just panties. Innocent Postal Worker: (Blank Stare.) Crazy Lady: They’re for my daughter. And my son-in-law. They’re for Valentine’s Day. Innocent Postal Worker: (Blank Stare.) Crazy Lady: See, when my daughter […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...