I promised to regale you with tales of my weekend in Dallas for Devon’s birthday – and I shall not disappoint. I drove to Little Rock to meet up with Devon and Niki and continued on to Dallas to stay with Andrew. Andrew lives in the cutest little apartment near downtown – and we all [...]
Archive | January, 2008
If I could write a letter to meAnd send it back in time to myself at 17First I’d prove it’s me by saying look under your bedThere’s a Skoal can and a Playboy no one else would know you hidAnd then I’d say I know it’s toughWhen you break up after seven monthsAnd yeah I [...]
Oh my gosh! I completely neglected to recount my weekend for you! And it’s not because it wasn’t a blast — when, in fact, it was so much fun. Mom and Laura drove up from SA and met us (Becky, Jeff, Sarah) in LR on Friday night. Laura couldn’t see – due to Lasek surgery that [...]
I heard something of interest on the radio this morning on my way to work. A listener wrote a letter to the DJs of this particular station about his daughter and her being in trouble at school. I’ll paraphrase – but you’ll get the idea. “Dear DJ: I was born and raised above the Mason-Dixon [...]
I have been on an unacceptably long xanga-hiatus. And I am sorry. I have several updates for you and will try to make this entry entertaining and informative enough to keep your attention yet concise enough not to lose it. We’ll see. The week before Christmas I made my first of what would be THREE trips to Texas [...]
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Memorial Day Weekend! Monday | Kites + Kickin’ It June 2, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...