Today is two weeks until what would have been the first Christmas in three years for all six Martins to be together. It has been an especially hard few months considering the holidays, but everyone finds comfort in different ways and mine has been in stories. I have looked through pictures and read pieces of Tom’s blog nearly every day the [...]
Archive | December, 2007
So during the “news” on the radio this morning, I heard that TV Guide has developed a list of the top 50 WORST Television shows of all time – and that The Jerry Springer Show is #1. Now. I’m not defending anyone here, and I’m not suggesting that Jerry Springer is not the worst TV show of all time, but seriously? [...]
A coworker sent this to a bunch of us this morning – and I thought I’d share as a follow-up to yesterday’s post. Enjoy. ??..In case you still have holiday shopping?below are discount codes: ONLINE DISCOUNTS: Alloy Coupon Code: ALYGIFT (20% off entire order til Dec. 3, 2007 )American Eagle Outfitters Coupon Code: 64152219 (15% [...]
I’m not a big shopper. I don’t hate it or anything – but shopping is definitely not on my list of “Things I Do To Unwind”. It kinda all boils down to the fact that I’m really not big on inconvenience. Of any kind. I think this attitude has grown stronger since living with Jeff. We are [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...