So I took this picture a week or so ago – and planned on making fun of it here. Something about inviting you to meet me at the bakery/BBQ on Main Street in Johnson at the strike of goo… But I got distracted and that nugget never made it to the blog before now. But yesterday, […]
Archive | September, 2007
When you are running late for work and counting on a red light’s break for a chance to finish putting on makeup – there will be none.
Becky and I drove to Kansas City on Friday to spend the weekend with Mom, Aunt Erlene and Grandma Dorothy. During the drive, whatever disorder it is that causes me to notice patterns in license plate numbers/letters caused me to notice that Becky’s odometer would turn over to 123456 during our drive. So we decided […]
I have more respect than the average bear for people in the service industry. It?s true. I am a good tipper, I try to make things efficient for servers when I can ? I am NOT hard to wait on. In fact, when Jeff and I go to eat, servers should play rock-paper-scissors to get […]
It’s been an eventful few days! This week, the NWA Sam’s Club moved from Springdale to right across the street from us! Which is very much a double-edged sword… We now have Sam’s gas prices and Sam’s Cafe at our immediate disposal — but they’ve added 2 stoplights and about a jillion cars to our […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...