Archive | August, 2007
So I went to NYC again last week. This time there was no shopping on 5th Avenue or strolling in Central Park. There was lots of grueling, hard work. Not really?. I did go for work, but we had as much fun as we did anything else. As much fun as Planes, Trains and Automobiles [...]
Note: This is the 3rd consecutive day of posting – even though I’ve mostly been stealing other people’s humor and plagiarizing here on my site…. That’s ok. Still entertaining. Dad: Those weren’t my words, no need to be alarmed. Someone emailed it to me, and I thought it was funny. Though, I remember always thinking [...]
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...