Since you all seem to be motivated by quizzes and competition – and since I have no inspiration nor inclination to construct a proper entry today — please enjoy the following quiz and post your results in a comment. What’s your High School Stereotype? What’s Your High School Stereotype? You scored as a Drama […]
Archive | July, 2007
2 things. First, below are answers to the Friday the 13th (which seems like an eternity ago now) quiz questions. Who is more likely to die in a car crash? The Correct Answer: Farmers. Country living may be associated with a slower, safer way of life, but the stats don?t bear that clich? out. In 2005, […]
Who is more likely to die in a car crash? Yuppies. Salesmen. Dog owners. Farmers. Which of the following may influence your chances of being killed by a tornado? Owning an HDTV. Being divorced. Wearing shiny, red slippers. Driving a pickup truck. What makes a woman more likely to be murdered? Wearing heavy makeup. Owning […]
At what point in life do you realize what you are “good at” – and whether it is different than what you thought you were “good at” or what you want to be “good at?”
I am happy to pass along to you this news: Chick-fil-A is celebrating Cow Appreciation Day Friday, 13 July. Help Us Celebrate Cow Appreciation Day. Wear A Cow Costume, Get A Free Combo. The handout I have even has the following fine print: “Cow costume” requires effort to be fully dressed like a cow from […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...