The answers to yesterday's quiz are as follows: 1. Correct Answer – A – teachers' "The school principal tended to spend more of her free time in the hallways with students than in the teachers' lounge with faculty members." If there were only one teacher in the school, then teacher's would be correct. Since the [...]
Archive | June, 2007
1 One of the front page articles on MSN.com this morning was Is It Wrong to Correct Someone's Grammar? . In the spirit of grammar, I challenge you to a Monday morning quiz. Post your answers in a comment. If anyone gets them all correct (without cheating), I'll see what I [...]
So first a little background. The company I work for (Saatchi & Saatchi X) supports a charity called Thompson Murray Children's Foundation (TMCF). There are various fundraisers throughout the year – large and small. Each month a different department coordinates a fundraiser that involves the entire agency. The month of January was the Creative Department. The [...]
So I haven’t had any Diet Coke since Sunday. I’ve been jazzercising and walking and my pants still aren’t fitting as well as I’d like – so Jeff suggested I shock my system with something unexpected. We came up with ‘no soda’ and so far so good. I haven’t had the headaches I thought I would – but I [...]
So I attended some research in Dallas last week for work. We flew in Wednesday night in time for supper and margaritas, and crashed for the night. Thursday was an ENTIRE day of focus groups – in 2 hour increments. Each group was a different “Stage of Mom”. For example, the first group was all [...]
- Back for more May 23, 2013
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Lori S: Don't feel too bad about the walking the plank. ...
- Becky: 0:45, the single greatest view anyone has ever wan...
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...