I saw this on a church marquee on my way to work just now. Don’t let yesterday use up today.
Archive | May, 2007
We hosted the 2nd Annual Memorial Day Weekend Float Trip to the Elk River on Sunday. The weather threatened to ruin the day — and it was pretty cloudy all day, but otherwise perfect and we had a blast. On the shuttle to the top of the river, we were greeted by a sign that was too funny [...]
Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnny RaySouth Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, TelevisionNorth Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe Rosenbergs, H Bomb, Sugar Ray, PanmunjomBrando, The King And I, and The Catcher In The Rye Eisenhower, Vaccine, England’s got a new queenMaciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye We didn’t start the fireIt [...]
I had a Pan’s Labyrinth nightmare last night. If you’ve seen it – you know what I mean. I was viciously attacked by an evil butterfly that could talk. I am assuming the butterfly influence is a result of Meredith Vieira doing a segment on Today about monarch butterfly migration habits — she went down to Mexico and [...]
No pictures today – regrettably. I flew on a private jet to Kansas City for the day — and it was fabulous. A company we contract out for in-store demonstrator work is in Kansas City, and we did a video shoot today for an upcoming event. And, well… I needed to be there and it’s [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...