So I had the best Fun Friday activity EVER and no one was around because of Spring Break! Which is probably for the best considering what I posted was probably illegal and against at least one confidentiality agreement… Anyway, it’s gone now — so if you missed it I apologize. My latest irritation — and [...]
Archive | March, 2007
(Sent on behalf of Britt Nevetsky, Account Director, Saatchi & Saatchi X New York) Everyone at Saatchi & Saatchi X, we could sure use your help! Wendy’s is launching their new “Blended Frosty” product and we need your help giving it a name. Following are some product details and naming parameters for your review. Your naming [...]
Dear Readers, I feel the need to post a retraction to my post dated March 21, 2007 – 9:08am. My intention was not to incite a riot, but rather to take advantage of a seemingly appropriate opportunity to quote Seinfeld. Though I am rarely an expert on subjects I attempt to tackle in [...]
Possibly the most effective advertisement I’ve ever seen —
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: Amanda! Me too! Your family has been so special to...
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...