So I had the best Fun Friday activity EVER and no one was around because of Spring Break! Which is probably for the best considering what I posted was probably illegal and against at least one confidentiality agreement… Anyway, it’s gone now — so if you missed it I apologize. My latest irritation — and […]
Archive | March, 2007
Dear Readers, I feel the need to post a retraction to my post dated March 21, 2007 – 9:08am. My intention was not to incite a riot, but rather to take advantage of a seemingly appropriate opportunity to quote Seinfeld. Though I am rarely an expert on subjects I attempt to tackle in […]
Possibly the most effective advertisement I’ve ever seen —
George: All right! All right. I’ll tell you what. How about this? Got the date; March 21st, the first day of spring.Jerry: Spring. Of course.George: Huh? You know? Spring. Rejuvenation. Rebirth. Everything’s blooming. All that crap.Jerry: Beautiful. Who’s Benito Juarez? And why is he on my calendar – crowding out “Spring Begins”?
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...