Apparently, there are too many people who are not. Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? premiered last night on FOX, hosted by Jeff Foxworthy. It is quite possibly the saddest thing I have ever seen. In a culture that includes Jeopardy! and Who wants to be a Millionaire?, I find it depressing that this […]
Archive | February, 2007
Question: During an apparent lull in my office today, one of my coworkers sent me this link. Milkgallon.com This inevitably started a dialogue about whether or not it is possible to drink a gallon of milk in an hour. The guys were sharing puking stories and the girls were all squirming around. I think I […]
So I go to Bank of America this morning to deposit a check in Jeff’s account. The check is made out to me. Side Note: The check is an expense reimbursement from Saatchi for about $100 I put on the credit card 2 weeks ago when I had to drive to Bentonville FedEx at 8pm […]
The 79th annual Academy Awards aired last night – in case you are living in a cave and are not aware. Those of you who know me know that this is a big night for me. Jeff suffers through it — this is our 3rd Oscars together — but I gently remind him that “Awards […]
The circumstances amid which you live determine your reputation; the truth you believe determines your character. Reputation is what you are supposed to be; character is what you are. Reputation is the photograph; character is the face. Reputation comes over one from without; character grows up from within. Reputation is what you have when you […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...