Side Bar: Apparently it’s not PC to say “Indian-Style” when referencing sitting cross-legged on the floor. Have you heard of this? I was in a meeting today in one of our conference rooms that has beanbags and couches and whatnot instead of tables and chairs, some people were sitting on the floor– and somebody used the […]
Archive | January, 2007
I know I’ve had a string of pseudo-inspirational posts lately — but I came across the following and thought it was too good not to share. My favorite is #8. Thoughts? Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a High School about 11 things they did not and will not learn in school. He talks […]
I heard on the radio this morning on the way to work – Charlie Cate died. Some of you may remember him from past posts. He was a nice old man I used to wait on at Cool Water and Outback. The radio called him a “Pioneer Wal-Mart Manager”. I can’t seem to find anything […]
Today I had a rare opportunity to be present in a Wal-Mart only managers meeting to hear Lee Scott share some of his comments on “what he has learned.” In fireside chat fashion, Lee shared key lessons learned over his travels that he felt were the most important points he could make to managers in […]
I am never eating out again. Think of your favorite restaurant. You know – where you go when it’s your birthday and you get to pick. Think of what you order. Appetizer? Entree? Dessert? Then click here and ruin your day.
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...