Happy Holidays! Taking a break for Christmas. I’ll be back to blogging next week!
Archive | December, 2006
Three posts in one day… slow day at SSX… I just got back from Buffalo Wild Wings with a bunch of people from work. Until today I’ve had a really lukewarm feeling toward BWW — not my favorite place, but I don’t mind it – hey, I like chicken, right? So, today, we go in [...]
So I guess it’s probably wrong to complain about those trying to protect my financial identity, but I think it’s going a little overboard. I used to think that it was excessive to have a pin # in addition to my member # and my password when I sign on to USAA.com. NOW, you have to [...]
This morning on Sam 98 the DJs were having listeners call in for a chance to win a romantic dinner to Tony C’s off-Dickson. For those of you who do not live in Fayetteville or who are otherwise unfamiliar with Tony C’s — please rent the Patrick Swayze classic Road House to learn more. Very [...]
So about a month ago I received a bill from the State of Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration Revenue Division… for whatever reason– I disregarded it for a few weeks. The day we were supposed to leave for Vegas, I decided to open and take care of it. Unfortunately, it was a notice that [...]
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...