Jerry: Why don’t you go out? It’s nice out. Kramer: Oh, no. There’s nothing out there for me. Jerry: There’s weather. Kramer: Weather? I don’t need weather. Weather doesn’t do it for me. I really think there should be some sort of accountability with Weatherpeople. They can “forecast” whatever they want and if they’re wrong […]
Archive | November, 2006
Please be kind enough to read the below request from our office in New Zealand and follow the instructions in order to help them fulfill their objective. Saatchi & Saatchi New Zealand have created a buzzword to launch a new vodka product called Stark. It is a derivative of the product name and encompasses everything […]
**EDIT AT BOTTOM** I know nobody cares about this but me… USA Weekend Box-Office Summary 22 November 2006 Rank Title Weekend Gross 1. Happy Feet (2006) $37M $99.3M 2. Casino Royale (2006) $30.8M $94.1M 3. Deja Vu (2006) $20.6M $28.6M 4. Deck the Halls (2006) $12M $16.9M 5. Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make […]
Movies I watched this weekend while laying as still as possible in bed after pulling a muscle in my back at the football game (that we lost): Titanic Fast Times at Ridgemont High Annie Something to Talk About My Best Friend’s Wedding How to Deal Moulin Rouge Bad Company Mona Lisa Smile When a Man […]
I just spent the good part of an hour recounting a story for you and stupid stupid xanga had a malfunction and erased it. Damnit. I’ll try and tell it again, with the same energy as the first time — I’m not making any promises. I came back from lunch today to find a rather large box […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...