If I’m lucky, I’ll get to see TWO movies in the theater this week! We have plans to see Saw III with Keith and Don tonight. (We have to go out so that we don’t have to “deal with” trick-or-treaters…) And Friday, I have a date with Andrew for dinner and Marie Antoinette! So. I [...]
Archive | October, 2006
First things first. I listened to a recording from UPS yesterday (I only answered the call from the mystery number because I thought it might be Tom.) that said someone would be coming by to pick up a package from me today… And then they actually did! The bells are gone! So now I’m kinda [...]
The following is an email I received today concerning the infamous bells. (I called again yesterday and reminded them that they’ve been “processing” my return for going on 6 weeks.) Dear Ms. Martin, I have received information from our vendor that they are sending the RA label to us, so we will be issuing a [...]
I’m not really that into Halloween — except for carving pumpkins. My office has a quarterly company meeting tomorrow and apparently “it’s tradition” to have a Costume Contest and otherwise Halloween-themed atmosphere. Along with this, I somehow got duped into helping decorate our floor of the building — unfortunately, this is evidence to support Jeff’s [...]
Sonic drink coupons off the web?
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...