If I’m lucky, I’ll get to see TWO movies in the theater this week! We have plans to see Saw III with Keith and Don tonight. (We have to go out so that we don’t have to “deal with” trick-or-treaters…) And Friday, I have a date with Andrew for dinner and Marie Antoinette! So. I […]
Archive | October, 2006
First things first. I listened to a recording from UPS yesterday (I only answered the call from the mystery number because I thought it might be Tom.) that said someone would be coming by to pick up a package from me today… And then they actually did! The bells are gone! So now I’m kinda […]
The following is an email I received today concerning the infamous bells. (I called again yesterday and reminded them that they’ve been “processing” my return for going on 6 weeks.) Dear Ms. Martin, I have received information from our vendor that they are sending the RA label to us, so we will be issuing a […]
I’m not really that into Halloween — except for carving pumpkins. My office has a quarterly company meeting tomorrow and apparently “it’s tradition” to have a Costume Contest and otherwise Halloween-themed atmosphere. Along with this, I somehow got duped into helping decorate our floor of the building — unfortunately, this is evidence to support Jeff’s […]
Sonic drink coupons off the web?
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...