…Sonic strikes again! Despite my bad experiences, I have been patronizing the Johnson Sonic nearly every morning the last several weeks. I push the button, order my Large Diet Coke and move on with my day. Those of you who read my previous Sonic rant know that I have given up ordering food and Sonic […]
Archive | September, 2006
It was a nice day out, so I decided to take Jeff to the game. We had amazing seats. We know a guy… We were right there behind the Razorback bench- on the first row! :) We were so close I could lean over and whisper in Houston Nutt’s ear. And I’ve decided going to the game […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...