…and it has been one big thorn in my side. I LOVE Sonic. And I was really, really excited when one opened literally on my way to work– I don’t have to get off the highway, nothing– I just turn into Sonic for my Diet Coke and go on to work. It’s not on a […]
Archive | August, 2006
Jazzercise kicked my butt yesterday.
Several fun things have happened the last few weeks, and I apologize for the lack of posting. My excuse is the camera situation. My camera has been on the fritz for awhile now (after an unfortunate spill and a generally rough life) and I didn’t want to post pics that are sub-par since my blog […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...