…and it has been one big thorn in my side. I LOVE Sonic. And I was really, really excited when one opened literally on my way to work– I don’t have to get off the highway, nothing– I just turn into Sonic for my Diet Coke and go on to work. It’s not on a […]
Archive | August, 2006
Jazzercise kicked my butt yesterday.
Several fun things have happened the last few weeks, and I apologize for the lack of posting. My excuse is the camera situation. My camera has been on the fritz for awhile now (after an unfortunate spill and a generally rough life) and I didn’t want to post pics that are sub-par since my blog […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...