This will be my first pic-free post in awhile. It’s been a very busy few weeks and I have news on several fronts. My Mom is home! The Desert Chief is home for good! She came home last week and is currently on tour. She was in Arkansas this week for a few days and left [...]
Archive | July, 2006
Yesterday I got to show my putt-putt skills! I was on a team of four people that have ME to thank for helping us win LAST PLACE in the tournament and win a prize! We got a “Happy Gilmore” DVD and a hat! They didn’t give a prize for the person with the worst score, [...]
Didn’t do much Friday, thus no pictures. Saturday, however, was a different story. I worked at Outback, but got done pretty early. Beth’s sisters were in town so I met them at Noodles to say hi. Then, I met the boys at Brewski’s. Several weeks ago Keith signed up for a Karaoke contest at You [...]
Yah! Long Weekend! Don and Keith had company in town from Dallas for the weekend. Scott, Melinda and Michelle. Saturday, we spent the day at the pool. Saturday night, Jeff and I went to a poker game at Shorty and Allison’s house. Allison works with me at Saatchi. Sunday, we had big plans to meet [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...