Agador: Armand, why don’t you let me be in the show? Are you afraid of my Guatemalan-ness? Armand: Your what? Agador: My Guatemalan-ness, my natural heat. You’re afraid I’m too primitive to be on the stage with your little estrogen rockettes, right? Armand: You’re right. I’m afraid of your heat.
Archive | June, 2006
That post may have attracted more comments than any of my posts in the history of xanga. I can’t remember. I am in the process of posting the rest of the pictures of the weekend to a Flickr account. Wish me luck. Please read THIS. And watch THIS. Waiterrant.com is one of my favorite blogs. Those […]
We met up with Andrew at Powerhouse and went to see Iris– our favorite bartender at Jose’s. And Saturday, Keith and Don joined us to float the Elk River in Missouri– Laura, Becky and I picked out Don’s supercool shades at the River Ranch store. This shuttle is the very place where we originally met […]
Random pics from PH tonight…
You Are Miss Piggy A total princess and diva, you’re totally in charge – even if people don’t know it.You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won’t settle for anything less.You’re going to be a total star, and you won’t let any of the “little people” get in your way.Just remember, piggy, […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...