Agador: Armand, why don’t you let me be in the show? Are you afraid of my Guatemalan-ness? Armand: Your what? Agador: My Guatemalan-ness, my natural heat. You’re afraid I’m too primitive to be on the stage with your little estrogen rockettes, right? Armand: You’re right. I’m afraid of your heat.
Archive | June, 2006
That post may have attracted more comments than any of my posts in the history of xanga. I can’t remember. I am in the process of posting the rest of the pictures of the weekend to a Flickr account. Wish me luck. Please read THIS. And watch THIS. Waiterrant.com is one of my favorite blogs. Those [...]
We met up with Andrew at Powerhouse and went to see Iris– our favorite bartender at Jose’s. And Saturday, Keith and Don joined us to float the Elk River in Missouri– Laura, Becky and I picked out Don’s supercool shades at the River Ranch store. This shuttle is the very place where we originally met [...]
Random pics from PH tonight…
You Are Miss Piggy A total princess and diva, you’re totally in charge – even if people don’t know it.You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won’t settle for anything less.You’re going to be a total star, and you won’t let any of the “little people” get in your way.Just remember, piggy, [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: Amanda! Me too! Your family has been so special to...
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...