Yah Tom is done!! I have more pictures, but they’re pretty much all of Tom smiling a lot!! I’m a little disappointed that I missed out on RENT, Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts today. Ahh well. There’ll be a next time. Some pics from our Crazy Redneck (Memorial) Day River Adventure– This is Torrey, he […]
Archive | May, 2006
If I feel depressed I will sing. If I feel sad I will laugh. If I feel ill I will double my labour. If I feel fear I will plunge ahead. If I feel inferior I will wear new garments. If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice. If I feel poverty I will […]
18 years have come and goneFor momma they flew byBut for me they just drug onWe were loading up that ChevyBoth tryin’ not to cryMomma kept on talkingPutting off good-byeThen she took my hand and saidBaby don’t forget Before you hit the highwayYou better stop for gasThere’s a 50 in ashtrayIn case you run short […]
Happy Birthday Don! Keith threw a birthday party for Don last night at Powerhouse (where else??). Pictures! [Keith is all about the blog lately-- and everytime I take a picture he tells me "that better go on the blog!" ] However, at this particular party– there were a few photos that aren’t rated G and will be […]
Went to Powerhouse for Cinco de Mayo. Good music, no dancing for us, but it was fun. This is the closest thing to Mariachis we have in Fayetteville! Big papa. Everything was fine until Keith spotted this lady: So of course, we had to make friends with her… Below, is a pic of Keith and LaTresa, they […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...