I felt like Laura on my way home from work yesterday– weird things kept happening. I was driving in Johnson, which is barely a two-lane road– no shoulder, no turn lane, some idiot pulls out in front of me and goes 15 mph. I honk at him, which perhaps I ought not have done, but […]
Archive | April, 2006
Pictures of my last two weekends– Easter weekend we went to the races with 72,000 other people in Hot Springs. Below is the Arkansas Derby Winner — Lawyer Ron, who we picked to win! (Unfortunately, so did everyone else…) So, this weekend, I had to work Saturday but not till late, so we went to […]
Burger King’s ‘King’ to Star in Video Games Going for Gen X and Y’s Jugular With Shoot’em-Up Xbox Product By T.L. Stanley and Kate MacArthur Published: April 14, 2006 LOS ANGELES (AdAge.com) — The King is about to go Rambo. Burger King and Microsoft are partnering for a first-of-its-kind deal that will build three video […]
Apparently Laura had a fun birthday-eve. I would say memorable, but… I have refreshing news. I received a rebate in the mail yesterday. I had officially given up on ever receiving it since I sent for it in December! Good to know, right? I have been exercising lately, (yes that’s right, laugh it up) and […]
Fun Weekend! Friday was “Project Blue Sky” at Saatchi. For a few hours Friday afternoon, everyone from my office brought their families, kids, dogs and whatnot to the field between Saatchi and Lewis and Clark to fly kites, eat hotdogs and have fun. I went to get Ace (who Keith claims is now his dog…) […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- Glacier, Part 3 | Graupel in July & Going to the Sun August 8, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...