Archive | March, 2006
While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I feel that it is my duty to report that I saw an infomercial for The Bedazzler last night. They are marketing it as some sort of money maker. The woman on the commercial claims to have made over $10,000 with her “first” Bedazzler and […]
I am quickly and hopelessly becoming addicted to “Take 5″ candy bars. They are absolute bliss. Also Diet Cherry Coke. Which is the only suitable alternative to Diet Pepsi that is available at my office.
“When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.” — Bernard Bailey Mom! I am wearing my new jacket today!
- Tee Time May 17, 2015
- Slugger May 4, 2015
- Progress April 22, 2015
- Hooked April 16, 2015
- Boy on the Run April 14, 2015
- What I learned from my “Wear Color” phase February 25, 2015
- Ok, Little Rock. We’re even. March 5, 2015
- To Make the Best Better March 10, 2015
- High on the Hogeye April 8, 2015
- Monkey See, Monkey Run :: The Legacy of Cow Paddy March 14, 2015