Archive | March, 2006
While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I feel that it is my duty to report that I saw an infomercial for The Bedazzler last night. They are marketing it as some sort of money maker. The woman on the commercial claims to have made over $10,000 with her “first” Bedazzler and […]
I am quickly and hopelessly becoming addicted to “Take 5″ candy bars. They are absolute bliss. Also Diet Cherry Coke. Which is the only suitable alternative to Diet Pepsi that is available at my office.
“When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.” — Bernard Bailey Mom! I am wearing my new jacket today!
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007