Archive | March, 2006
While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I feel that it is my duty to report that I saw an infomercial for The Bedazzler last night. They are marketing it as some sort of money maker. The woman on the commercial claims to have made over $10,000 with her “first” Bedazzler and […]
I am quickly and hopelessly becoming addicted to “Take 5″ candy bars. They are absolute bliss. Also Diet Cherry Coke. Which is the only suitable alternative to Diet Pepsi that is available at my office.
“When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.” — Bernard Bailey Mom! I am wearing my new jacket today!
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...
- Darin: Currently it seems like Movable Type iis the top b...
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...