Archive | March, 2006
While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I feel that it is my duty to report that I saw an infomercial for The Bedazzler last night. They are marketing it as some sort of money maker. The woman on the commercial claims to have made over $10,000 with her “first” Bedazzler and [...]
I am quickly and hopelessly becoming addicted to “Take 5″ candy bars. They are absolute bliss. Also Diet Cherry Coke. Which is the only suitable alternative to Diet Pepsi that is available at my office.
“When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.” — Bernard Bailey Mom! I am wearing my new jacket today!
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: Amanda! Me too! Your family has been so special to...
- Amanda C.: There is absolutely no watching that without cryin...
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...