i can’t decide which commercial is my favorite. my top 3 are: (in no particular order) 1. the Disney World commercial with the two kids talking in bed about how excited they are about their trip and the mom comes in and tells them to go to sleep and the little boy says “we’re too […]
Archive | February, 2006
My tax refund showed up in my bank account this morning! I’m doing a happy dance. Though the entire thing goes to stupid sales tax for my car– so it’s a short-lived happy dance… I am officially the coolest person you know because I have the cutest new phone. And I bonded with the tanning […]
Fiesta Square Cingular just called me! There is a Pink Razr with MY name on it waiting for me! I think I startled the girl on the phone with how excited I was to hear from her.
I should have let someone at work know that buying a 4 pound bucket of animal cookies and leaving them in the kitchen where I can reach them was a bad idea.
it’s been a big technology-week for me– well camera-wise anyway. i finally figured out how to download pictures from my camera to my computer. AND I’m sure I’m the last person to catch on to this, but you can send pictures from your computer to Walmart.com and get them at the store with 1-hour developing! […]
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007