pictures with my new camera that Santa brought me! more later! MANY more. yah new camera!
Archive | December, 2005
so I was perusing the closet in the room I’m staying in at my Mom and Dad’s house and I found my prom dresses from high school. I was curious so I tried them on and they fit!, so I wore one of them for the rest of the day. It was fun. I felt […]
I had absolutely no problems getting here (San Antonio) today, which was nice. Last year I had some minor setbacks with flights and whatnot so I was expecting a hectic day– but everything went well! Yah! and it’s SO warm here. I had to go get a pedicure when I got here so I can […]
laura has recently reminded me that i’ve been a xanga slacker again… the sad truth is that i’ve done nothing exciting or xanga-worthy lately. i’ve been working every day– literally– so there’s not much there– no good stories. going to SA for christmas. oh. as of 14 december i’m a college graduate.
I saw this advertisement at the mall. Look carefully. Action? S? Really?
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- seo content writing: For unless you are making a decision about product...
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...