pictures with my new camera that Santa brought me! more later! MANY more. yah new camera!
Archive | December, 2005
so I was perusing the closet in the room I’m staying in at my Mom and Dad’s house and I found my prom dresses from high school. I was curious so I tried them on and they fit!, so I wore one of them for the rest of the day. It was fun. I felt [...]
I had absolutely no problems getting here (San Antonio) today, which was nice. Last year I had some minor setbacks with flights and whatnot so I was expecting a hectic day– but everything went well! Yah! and it’s SO warm here. I had to go get a pedicure when I got here so I can [...]
laura has recently reminded me that i’ve been a xanga slacker again… the sad truth is that i’ve done nothing exciting or xanga-worthy lately. i’ve been working every day– literally– so there’s not much there– no good stories. going to SA for christmas. oh. as of 14 december i’m a college graduate.
I saw this advertisement at the mall. Look carefully. Action? S? Really?
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...