pictures with my new camera that Santa brought me! more later! MANY more. yah new camera!
Archive | December, 2005
so I was perusing the closet in the room I’m staying in at my Mom and Dad’s house and I found my prom dresses from high school. I was curious so I tried them on and they fit!, so I wore one of them for the rest of the day. It was fun. I felt […]
I had absolutely no problems getting here (San Antonio) today, which was nice. Last year I had some minor setbacks with flights and whatnot so I was expecting a hectic day– but everything went well! Yah! and it’s SO warm here. I had to go get a pedicure when I got here so I can […]
laura has recently reminded me that i’ve been a xanga slacker again… the sad truth is that i’ve done nothing exciting or xanga-worthy lately. i’ve been working every day– literally– so there’s not much there– no good stories. going to SA for christmas. oh. as of 14 december i’m a college graduate.
I saw this advertisement at the mall. Look carefully. Action? S? Really?
- A Chicken Story October 28, 2014
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007