Unfortunately, I was unbelievably disappointed in this movie. During the opening credits I was getting chills remembering people from high school I performed with and hearing voices of friends singing those words– I felt like applauding after the opening song. It went downhill from there. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly what I didn’t like about [...]
Archive | November, 2005
well, i celebrated the killing of the indians in style yesterday. didn’t get to see rent, but maybe next week.
this week has not started well. last night my car broke down. it is in the outback parking lot and will not start. since everyone has so much free time this week– i don’t really know when it will be rescued. tonight, i waited on the customers from the deepest depths of restaurant hell. i [...]
i just heard laura say “i have a new word. i made it up sitting on the toilet this morning.” that kind of honesty inspired me to write. moving yesterday went well. dad was afraid it would rain but NO RAIN. YAH! and no major incidents while moving. we seemed to have a bee problem [...]
when did mcdonalds happy meal toys get so complicated? i went to mcdonalds last night on my way home from work for 2 reasons. 1. i was hungry. 2. i desperately wanted a chicken little toy. it is super cute. it’s chicken little with a baseball bat and a helmet and you wind him up [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...