i seriously need a digital camera. i went to the drive-thru wilderness safari in gentry with andrew and devon yesterday. i hadn’t been since freshman year… devon and andrew are regulars… i took all the pictures on today’s post with my camera-phone. the llama pictures are for llaura we brought andrew’s weenie dog , toby, [...]
Archive | September, 2005
i’m in the computer lab at school. there’s a guy in front of me playing a game called “kitten cannon”. yep, it’s what you think it is.
So, i can post pictures again! here’s some pictures of my mom. the first one is of her and a friend of hers, and the one at the bottom is just her. don’t forget to visit her at http://cmartinw4.blogspot.com/ i’ve been working a lot… tuesday was my 12th day in a row. had wednesday off [...]
Top O’ the Muffin to You!
apparently my ‘pictures’ function is not working properly today so i will post the new pictures i have of my mom and my parents’ house at a later date… till then
- Friday Grab Bag May 24, 2013
- Back for more May 23, 2013
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012