i seriously need a digital camera. i went to the drive-thru wilderness safari in gentry with andrew and devon yesterday. i hadn’t been since freshman year… devon and andrew are regulars… i took all the pictures on today’s post with my camera-phone. the llama pictures are for llaura we brought andrew’s weenie dog , toby, […]
Archive | September, 2005
i’m in the computer lab at school. there’s a guy in front of me playing a game called “kitten cannon”. yep, it’s what you think it is.
So, i can post pictures again! here’s some pictures of my mom. the first one is of her and a friend of hers, and the one at the bottom is just her. don’t forget to visit her at http://cmartinw4.blogspot.com/ i’ve been working a lot… tuesday was my 12th day in a row. had wednesday off […]
Top O’ the Muffin to You!
apparently my ‘pictures’ function is not working properly today so i will post the new pictures i have of my mom and my parents’ house at a later date… till then
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007