And my life is further enriched by E! True Hollywood Story… In 2001, Snoop Doggy Dogg announced that he was getting into women’s underwear – in a manner of speaking. The rapper had apparently agreed to license his image to a new line of women’s underwear designed by New York fashion designer Ivy Supersonic. The items […]
Archive | August, 2005
Random Entertainment Trivia of the Day: According to crew members on the set of The Score (2001), Marlon Brando would not perform unless Frank Oz directed him in the voice of Miss Piggy. I am offering a small reward for the best “Miss Piggy Voice”. All are encouraged to enter the contest. …mostly I just […]
I didn’t have to work last night for once– so I spent the evening at the fair. Spent a ridiculous amount of money riding the tilt-a-whirl and getting some lemonade. We walked through and saw the animals though– I’m trying to get to SA for next weekend. I’ll find out today if I get to […]
today could be my last ‘first day of school’!
I should not be allowed to shop for school supplies without supervision. I’ve been working like a crazy person, but it’s all paying off. Class starts tomorrow and I can afford to not have to work constantly during school. I’ve had a really good couple of weeks.
- Pumpkins and Pioneering | Halloween 2014 November 12, 2014
- A Chicken Story October 28, 2014
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007