And my life is further enriched by E! True Hollywood Story… In 2001, Snoop Doggy Dogg announced that he was getting into women’s underwear – in a manner of speaking. The rapper had apparently agreed to license his image to a new line of women’s underwear designed by New York fashion designer Ivy Supersonic. The items [...]
Archive | August, 2005
Random Entertainment Trivia of the Day: According to crew members on the set of The Score (2001), Marlon Brando would not perform unless Frank Oz directed him in the voice of Miss Piggy. I am offering a small reward for the best “Miss Piggy Voice”. All are encouraged to enter the contest. …mostly I just [...]
I didn’t have to work last night for once– so I spent the evening at the fair. Spent a ridiculous amount of money riding the tilt-a-whirl and getting some lemonade. We walked through and saw the animals though– I’m trying to get to SA for next weekend. I’ll find out today if I get to [...]
today could be my last ‘first day of school’!
I should not be allowed to shop for school supplies without supervision. I’ve been working like a crazy person, but it’s all paying off. Class starts tomorrow and I can afford to not have to work constantly during school. I’ve had a really good couple of weeks.
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...