And my life is further enriched by E! True Hollywood Story… In 2001, Snoop Doggy Dogg announced that he was getting into women’s underwear – in a manner of speaking. The rapper had apparently agreed to license his image to a new line of women’s underwear designed by New York fashion designer Ivy Supersonic. The items […]
Archive | August, 2005
Random Entertainment Trivia of the Day: According to crew members on the set of The Score (2001), Marlon Brando would not perform unless Frank Oz directed him in the voice of Miss Piggy. I am offering a small reward for the best “Miss Piggy Voice”. All are encouraged to enter the contest. …mostly I just […]
I didn’t have to work last night for once– so I spent the evening at the fair. Spent a ridiculous amount of money riding the tilt-a-whirl and getting some lemonade. We walked through and saw the animals though– I’m trying to get to SA for next weekend. I’ll find out today if I get to […]
today could be my last ‘first day of school’!
I should not be allowed to shop for school supplies without supervision. I’ve been working like a crazy person, but it’s all paying off. Class starts tomorrow and I can afford to not have to work constantly during school. I’ve had a really good couple of weeks.
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- what is literature: Analyse their website: Assessing the website shoul...
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...