Tonight is my last bike night ever! I’m getting more and more excited about my new job. I’m also, surprisingly enough, getting more and more comfortable with the idea of graduating from college. I have no real plans for myself post-December, but I’m much more willing to accept the idea that things will be ok.
Archive | July, 2005
mmmm movie popcorn. i DO love movie popcorn. and i am not above buying whatever size necessary to get the free refill option. and i am pretty good at deciding which 35 seconds i can afford to miss in the movie in order to get my popcorn bucket refilled. yep. i went to see charlie […]
Do horses have mammary glands?
In order to follow some good advice I received recently, I have decided to make some changes in hopes that my attitude and overall demeanor will improve. I have quit my job at Cool Water and start at Outback Steakhouse on 1 August. The reasons for that are varied, but most of all I feel […]
Alvy Singer: “Sun is bad for you. Everything our parents said was good is bad. Sun, milk, red meat… college.”
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007