So we went out for Jenni’s birthday. Keith waited on us at Powerhouse, where we stuffed ourselves silly… he is an excellent waiter. THEN, we went to On the Rocks to hang out. We were 2 of about 12 people on the roof for an hour or so, and then every student remaining in Fayetteville for the summer joined us, making it more than a little crowded. Among these people, however, was “The Cabot Club”. Jeffrey, Kenny, Joey, David, Jana, etc… and Aaron Randolph!! who just got home from Greece! It was fun to see everyone and catch up a little.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Friday Grab Bag May 24, 2013
- Back for more May 23, 2013
- ‘Tis the season for healthy stool May 22, 2013
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012