Ok, I realize that the new girls who work at the tanning place perform at a level of genius I can only dream of– but, seriously, HOW HARD IS IT? How hard is it to set the tanning bed for however many minutes I ask you to? This is your only job! A few days […]
Archive | June, 2005
Apparently, there’s a new big-plastic-costume-jewelry-for-men fashion that I was not aware of. This boy was sitting at the table over from us at Powerhouse. It’s a little over the top…
So we went out for Jenni’s birthday. Keith waited on us at Powerhouse, where we stuffed ourselves silly… he is an excellent waiter. THEN, we went to On the Rocks to hang out. We were 2 of about 12 people on the roof for an hour or so, and then every student remaining in Fayetteville […]
Yesterday was Jenni’s birthday so we’re going out tonight. The only plans we really have are to go see Keith at Powerhouse. I think this is his second night waiting tables– he promises to take good care of us. I am sunburned because Beth and I laid out at the pool all day yesterday– […]
I mentioned my new favorite drink in my last post, but neglected to tell you about the rest of the evening. Diageo– a liquor company that owns such labels as Smirnoff, Crown Royal, Jose Cuervo, Captain Morgan’s, Tanqueray, and Bailey’s– had a launch party at Cool Water for a new product– Captain Morgan’s Tattoo. It’s being […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...