I’ve been told this may have been the hardest working day of my life.
Archive | May, 2005
I watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives last night (instead of Deadwood…) having never seen a previous episode. It was mildly confusing, but I think I like it and will make an effort to catch up and watch it in the future. We went to Don and Keith’s for supper. Calvin and Melanie with […]
Yah Les Mis! Yesterday was a seriously long day. We went to the matinee of Les Mis, where we were interrogated by the crazy old people sitting around us as to where we obtained our tickets. We were sitting in the dead center of the front of the balcony– we got so lucky! Apparently we […]
I heart Scene-It.
I just hung up from being on-hold with the Washington Regional Medical Center Emergency Room for SEVEN minutes! That is ridiculous.
- Tee Time May 17, 2015
- Slugger May 4, 2015
- Progress April 22, 2015
- Hooked April 16, 2015
- Boy on the Run April 14, 2015
- What I learned from my “Wear Color” phase February 25, 2015
- Ok, Little Rock. We’re even. March 5, 2015
- To Make the Best Better March 10, 2015
- High on the Hogeye April 8, 2015
- Monkey See, Monkey Run :: The Legacy of Cow Paddy March 14, 2015