I’ve been told this may have been the hardest working day of my life.
Archive | May, 2005
I watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives last night (instead of Deadwood…) having never seen a previous episode. It was mildly confusing, but I think I like it and will make an effort to catch up and watch it in the future. We went to Don and Keith’s for supper. Calvin and Melanie with […]
Yah Les Mis! Yesterday was a seriously long day. We went to the matinee of Les Mis, where we were interrogated by the crazy old people sitting around us as to where we obtained our tickets. We were sitting in the dead center of the front of the balcony– we got so lucky! Apparently we […]
I heart Scene-It.
I just hung up from being on-hold with the Washington Regional Medical Center Emergency Room for SEVEN minutes! That is ridiculous.
- Pumpkins and Pioneering | Halloween 2014 November 12, 2014
- A Chicken Story October 28, 2014
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. October 14, 2014
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- Blogging about blogging. (And a giveaway!) March 7, 2011
- Monday March 26, 2007 March 26, 2007
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Mt. Whitney – 2010 July 7, 2010
- Wednesday March 21, 2007 March 21, 2007