I’ve been told this may have been the hardest working day of my life.
Archive | May, 2005
I watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives last night (instead of Deadwood…) having never seen a previous episode. It was mildly confusing, but I think I like it and will make an effort to catch up and watch it in the future. We went to Don and Keith’s for supper. Calvin and Melanie with [...]
Yah Les Mis! Yesterday was a seriously long day. We went to the matinee of Les Mis, where we were interrogated by the crazy old people sitting around us as to where we obtained our tickets. We were sitting in the dead center of the front of the balcony– we got so lucky! Apparently we [...]
I heart Scene-It.
I just hung up from being on-hold with the Washington Regional Medical Center Emergency Room for SEVEN minutes! That is ridiculous.
- Giveaway WINNER! + Favorites-from-the-Archives Friday May 17, 2013
- The sights and sounds of Mother’s Day May 16, 2013
- GIVEAWAY: Listen to Your Mother tickets! May 13, 2013
- An oldie but a goodie May 10, 2013
- Hold your horses, Tooth Fairy. May 8, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- %anchor_text%: This paragraph offers clear idea in favor of the n...
- Autumn Parker: I am so excited! Thanks, Sarah. I'm so looking ...
- Amanda C.: Sine I've only followed your blog for a little wh...
- Baby Wireless Video Monitor: Hello friends, its enormous paragraph on the topic...
- http://www.yoursite.com/: Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment ...