I’ve been told this may have been the hardest working day of my life.
Archive | May, 2005
I watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives last night (instead of Deadwood…) having never seen a previous episode. It was mildly confusing, but I think I like it and will make an effort to catch up and watch it in the future. We went to Don and Keith’s for supper. Calvin and Melanie with […]
Yah Les Mis! Yesterday was a seriously long day. We went to the matinee of Les Mis, where we were interrogated by the crazy old people sitting around us as to where we obtained our tickets. We were sitting in the dead center of the front of the balcony– we got so lucky! Apparently we […]
I heart Scene-It.
I just hung up from being on-hold with the Washington Regional Medical Center Emergency Room for SEVEN minutes! That is ridiculous.
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- 6 things you didn’t know about my favorite 6 year old June 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- http://gpn.cc/index.php/triggers/521701: Many tvs, air-conditioners, slide out suites are a...
- Mother Hood: Exactly! It goes in "the file" :)...
- Mother Hood: I can only imagine the memories! How fun is that. ...
- Lori S: Every single summer growing up and then every sing...
- Doreen: Great picture...hope that wasn't a card you wante...