What is Sleep Bruxism? Sleep Bruxism is a stereotyped movement disorder characterized by grinding or clenching of the teeth during sleep. The disorder has also been identified as nocturnal bruxism, nocturnal tooth-grinding and nocturnal tooth-clenching. What are the Symptoms? The symptoms of Sleep Bruxism are tooth-grinding or tooth-clenching during sleep that may cause: abnormal wear [...]
Archive | March, 2005
I only THOUGHT I would get out of CW with no drama last night. What happened was a moral dilemma of sorts– tell me what you think about this… A waitress, who will remain unnamed, waited on a group of 6 or 8 people in Billiards for several hours. One of the women in this [...]
For those of you who appreciate absolutely useless entertainment trivia… i was watching “Jennifer Love Hewitt – Revealed” today. For those of you children of the 80s, she was on Kids Inc on the Disney Channel as “Love Hewitt” along with a girl named Stacy. They interviewed Stacy for the Revealed show and I thought [...]
Ohmygod I was beside John Henry at the stoplight today on College! The only thing goin at work last week is really that Kelly’s pops died and he went to Colorado for the funeral, Rick’s family was on vacation for 10 days, Dave just bought a pizza place in Springdale, Autumn has a full-time job [...]
Work has been pretty eventful lately. So Tuesdays are my days to manage at CW. It’s really easy, more like babysitting than anything else– I don’t bother anyone about anything, things get done, everybody’s happy. Well this Tuesday, things were different. The kitchen boys decided that it was boring and slow in the kitchen and [...]
- Happy Birthday, Buddy. June 18, 2013
- Chillin’ & Grillin’ June 11, 2013
- Triathlon Wisdom June 10, 2013
- Storytellin’ Mamas June 6, 2013
- More Love June 5, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 2 of 3 April 18, 2013
- Half-a-palooza: Part 3 of 3 April 25, 2013
- Finding my voice March 18, 2013
- I still run April 2, 2013
- Little Rock and Roll March 7, 2012
- Mother Hood: I love me some Dixie Chicks. And that album is my ...
- Mother Hood: Lap swimming at Wilson Park??...
- Amanda C.: I think we should start swimming at lunchtime at W...
- Mother Hood: Me too, Rhonda. I kinda won't shut up about it....
- Mother Hood: I almost wasn't expecting that! But I am so glad ...