My parents have great taste in music. If asked to piece together a soundtrack of my childhood it would include songs by Reba, The Statler Brothers, Randy Travis, Johnny Horton, and George Strait — just to name a few. There are many songs on “classic” country radio stations today that spark waves of nostalgia for […]
So it isn’t actually fall yet, but the weather in Fayetteville today was certainly trying to convince us otherwise. And even though the Razorbacks are playing on the road this weekend, we still got plenty of football action on this beautiful, crisp “fall” Saturday. First game for the Cowboys! All the teams are sponsored through […]
I read an article recently about a mom who captured an entire collection of photos of her kids – without her kids actually being in the images. I remember thinking it was a cute idea, and I probably even pinned it to a Pinterest board. And then I remembered taking this.
At some point mid-August, my friend Eileen and I realized neither of our families had plans for Labor Day Weekend. And we’ve been talking about taking the kids on an overnight playdate for months. So it came together — as the best plans do — just that easily. Silver Dollar City. Labor Day Weekend. Done. […]
Sure, school started and we were “back to the routine” after the summer, but the routine wasn’t truly complete before this past weekend. NOW we’re “back to school”. Hood family fall Saturdays mean college football and everything that comes with it in this town. Usually, we are melting in the late summer Arkansas heat during […]
- Baby Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain | Our Country Music Summer September 14, 2014
- The Boys of Fall September 13, 2014
- He was here September 9, 2014
- Silver Dollar City | A Weekend Adventure September 8, 2014
- First Tailgate of the Season September 7, 2014
- Glacier, Part 1 | Bridges, bears, & backcountry August 1, 2014
- Take Me to the River June 22, 2014
- FIRST Day August 18, 2014
- Glacier, Part 2 | This Moose be the Place August 3, 2014
- A Story to Tell June 25, 2014
- Bernice: For example, a private ruling letter gives you a l...
- Albert: I hear so many people earn good revenues every mon...
- Archie: The unlicensed contractors entire process from s...
- how to get free health insurance in florida: That's a wise answer to a tricky question...
- search engine optimisation consultants: So I'm only going to lead generation make your pl...